Invitation to I.G.F. Confernece in Haifa, Israel / Uzaicinājums uz I.G.F. sarīkojumu Haifā

GOLD STAR AWARDS – 2015, HAIFA – ISRAEL

Between 21 and 23 October 2015 will happen an extraordinary international folklore event - I.G.F. GOLD STAR AWARDS, organized by the World Union of Folklore IGF with the important support of Israel Folklore Federation ”Albadia”.
For the first time since the establishment of I.G.F. in 1949, the awards ceremony "IGF Gold Star" will take place in Haifa - Israel.
The six nominees "I.G.F. Gold Star" are: 
Tobia Rinaldo - Italy, 
Gerardo Bonifati - Italy, 
Mrs. Sylvia Chassard – France, 
Momi Almog - Israel, 
Ernests Spics - Latvia
 Popi Panopoulou - Greece.

Nominations were made by the folklore federation from each each country and were approved by the IGF Board Council.
The ceremony will be attended by most of all IGF members but also authorities from Israel.
We will have the pleasure to listen the speech of:
-         Mr. Yona Yahav, Mayor of Haifa Municipality
-         Mr. Raphael Gamzou, Deputy Director General for Culture and
                                           Scientific Affairs - Foreign Affairs Ministry
-         Prof. PhD. Dorel Cosma, President of The World Folklore Union I.G.F
-         Mr. Jalal Safady, Director of Community and Youth Department
-         Mr. Zeidan Ka'biya, Head of the Bedouin Local Councils Forum
-         Dr. Mohamed Heib, Director of the Bedouin Education Department
-         Mr. Ameen Kassem, Vice President of The World Folklore Union I.G.F
"I.G.F. Gold Star" is a unique award, which is granted at worldwide level and offered to only important cultural figures.
The trophy "I.G.F. Gold Star” is awarded annually and replaces former award "Oscar" in folklore.


Invitation

Nav komentāru: